Here we go! With Demon Hunters fast approaching release date of August 9th I figured I should probably update these auras so that they’re relevant!
Overall nothing huge has changed; there was some minor optimizations with a few of the auras using custom code, Kib’s new Fury bar is implemented with predictions for the level 100 talents and otherwise just a bit of reordering.
Here’s the full list of everything in the aura pack in case you want to read it over:
- Fury bar (with Prediction for talents that generate Fury)
- Throw Glaive (and stacks if talented Master of the Glaive)
- Fel Rush (Recharge timer/Stacks/Indicator when you have 0 charges)
- Vengeful Retreat (CD/Usable)
- Prepared (Active)
- Momentum (Active)
- Nemesis (Debuff on target/CD/Active/Usable)
- Metamorphosis (CD/Usable)
- Eye Beam (CD/Usable/Not enough Fury)
- Chaos Nova (CD/Usable/Not enough Fury)
- Blade Dance (CD/Usable/Not enough Fury)
- Blur (CD/Usable/Active)
- Netherwalk (CD/Usable/Active)
- Fury of the Illidari (CD/Usable/Duration)
- Chaos Blades (CD/Active/Usable)
- Fel Barrage (Stacks/CD/Indicator of 0 stacks)
- Felblade (CD/Usable)
- Demonic Appetite (ICD)
- Darkness (CD/Usable/Active)
- # of Souls currently out
- Crit notice for Chaos/Annihilation Strike
- For Nemesis in order to differentiate if it’s showing the debuff or buff version of it I have opted for it to display the duration of the debuff version (on the target) of Nemesis to appear with yellow text and for the buff version (on you) to automatically display whatever version of the buff you currently have with green text. It should be obvious which is which on the stack of auras but just in case this is how it will display for now.
- When your Chaos/Annihilation Strike crits a gasping sound will occur as well indicating you can spam freely.
Any suggestions/criticisms are more than welcome so that this can be improved upon!
Code can be found here on WAgo.io in two parts: part 1, part 2. Please note this is a HUGE import so your client may have some freezing/locking up – this is normal as it is importing the full WA package.
- None unless something fancy catches my eye (which is bound to happen)
Explanation of colors & alpha:
In combat: full colors on action useable, alpha on not enough fury for the attack(s).
Out of combat: alpha, lowered brightness, additional Fel Barrage stacks only showing in combat.
Cooldown: abilities turn RED, cooldowns turn GREY
The first row is focussed on general Fury-spenders:
– Row 1 – Aura 1: Chaos Strike (Demonform=Annihilation) (global cooldown optional)
– Row 1 – Aura 2: Blade Dance (Demonform=Death Sweep) (global cooldown optional)
– Row 1 – Aura 3: Throw Glaive (with stacks when talented Master of the Glaive) (global cooldown optional)
– Row 1 – Aura 4: Eye Beam (global cooldown optional)
The second row consists of DPS cooldowns:
– Row 2 – Aura 1: Metamorphosis
– Row 2 – Aura 2: Level 110 talents (Fel Barrage (got an additional aura as seen in the slideshow above) & Chaos Blades)
– Row 2 – Aura 3: Artifact
– Row 2 – Aura 4: Level 106 talents (Momentum, Fel Eruption & Nemesis)
– Row 2 – Aura 5: Fel Rush (counts stacks and cooldown in between stacks)
All other cooldowns of abilities will only be visible when used to track their cooldown, the rule here is: no icon = off cooldown.
The bars are a seperate group so you can move them to a position of your own liking.
Pic of all together:
When I do get around to updating it’ll all appear on my pastebin where the 6 groups are already available to DL if you want.
Havoc Demon Hunter Macros
/cast Chaos Strike
/cast Demon’s Bite
/cast Blade Dance
/cast Throw Glaive